A house caught fire in Endicott last night. It took about an hour for crews to battle the blaze.
Just before 4:30 p.m. crews were called to Buffalo Street for a reported attic fire. Crews from the Town of Union and West Corners assisted the Endicott Fire Department. Investigators say the fire started from an outdoor grill or stove that had an electrical malfunction. The fire then spread to the home and up to the roof.
Investigators say the inside of the home was not damaged, but it is uninhabitable at this time.
The investigation is on-going.
Popularity: 1% [?]